PancreaSolve is hiring qualified candidates in the following positions:
The primary responsibility for the candidate is to lead a small modeling team for model creation and revision. Since we are a start-up, the candidate will also be involved in hiring, PancreaSolve platform design and testing, and research of business opportunities.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Ph.D. in the area of Biology, Bioengineering, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, or Chemical Engineering.
- M.S. in the above areas with work experience in chemical kinetics will also be considered.
- 2+ years of laboratory experience in cell biology.
- Broad knowledge of cell signaling pathways.
- Basic knowledge of differential equation models.
- Experience in constructing cell signaling pathway models with journal publication preferred.
- Previous programming experience preferred.
- Authorized to work in U.S.
Please send your cover letter and CV to andrew@PancreaSolve.com and reference “Systems Biologist Opening” in the Subject. Thank you for consideration.